How do I submit a request to Smith+Nephew?
All requests must be submitted online using the Smith+Nephew Third-Party Support Request System. Click this link to log in, register and apply.
STEP ONE: GETTING STARTED AND REGISTERING
- Please ensure all requests satisfy the eligibility/criteria before submitting.
- If you are a new requestor, you MUST first register in order to complete the online application process.
- During registration, all requestors must submit a completed and signed W9 form (US organizations only. If institution is not U.S. based, then upload local tax form or a pdf/document with the following language: “Tax Form is not required because of institution’s location or reporting exemption.”)
- If you are a returning requestor, please use your current username and password for entering the system.
- For technical assistance with the registration process, please contact us at [email protected].
STEP TWO: COMPLETE APPLICATION
- Completed requests must be submitted at least 60 days before the start of the activity.
STEP THREE: THIRD-PARTY REVIEW PROCESS
- Smith+Nephew Business Teams will make every effort to review your grant request in a timely manner. Requests are reviewed based on current business strategy and available resources. If additional information is necessary to review the request, you will receive an email notification requesting the additional information.
- Requestors can log in and view the status (Pending, Incomplete, Approved, Denied) of their request.
STEP FOUR: SUPPORT DECISION
Smith+Nephew may approve requests (for the full or lesser amount) or decline the request.
You will receive an email notification regarding the decision.