How do I submit a grant request to Smith & Nephew?
All grant requests must be submitted online using the Smith & Nephew Grant Management System. Click this link to log in, register and apply for a grant.
STEP ONE: GETTING STARTED AND REGISTERING
- Please ensure all grant requests satisfy the eligibility/criteria before submitting
- If you are a new requestor, you MUST first register in order to complete the online grant application process
- During registration, all grant requestors must submit a completed and signed W9 form (US organizations only. If institution is not U.S. based, then upload local tax form or a pdf/document with the following language: “Tax Form is not required because of institution’s location or reporting exemption.”)
- If you are a returning requestor, please use your current username and password for entering the system.
- For technical assistance with the registration process, please contact us at eGrants@Smith-Nephew-Grants.com.
STEP TWO: COMPLETE GRANT APPLICATION
- Completed grant requests must be submitted:
- For Wound Grants, please submit your request at least 45 days before the start date of the intended live activity or enduring material creation
- If Orthopaedic or ENT grants, please submit your request at least 60 days before the start date of the activity, event or course.
- If you are submitting a request for an Orthopaedic or ENT educational product donation, Humanitarian Product Donation or Indigent Patient Product donation, please contact egrantsOrtho@smith-nephew-grants.com for additional guidance.
- Grant requests must be accompanied by the following forms or documentation. Some are accessible online and others can either be scanned in and attached
- See specific submission checklists for either Wound or Orthopaedics/ENT grant requests.
- Add link for checklists here
- Once your grant request is submitted you will receive an email confirmation.
- You do not need to complete your grant request in one on-line session as the Grant Management System will save your progress.
STEP THREE: GRANTS APPLICATION REVIEW Process
- Smith & Nephew US Grants will make every effort to review your grant request in a timely manner:
- For Wound grants, our goal is to review requests within eight (8) calendar weeks after a grant request is submitted and accepted as complete.
- Orthopaedics and ENT grants are generally reviewed on a quarterly basis and by exception only given sufficient detail
- Here is the submission deadlines for Orthopaedics and ENT Grants
|Date of Third |
If additional information is necessary to review the grant request, you will receive an email notification requesting the additional information.
- Grant requestors can log in and view the status (Pending, Incomplete, Approved, Denied) of their grant request
STEP FOUR: GRANT DECISION
Smith & Nephew may approve requests (for the full or lesser amount) or decline the grant request.
You will receive an email notification regarding the grant decision. Wound Grant decisions are typically communicated within 45 days after receipt of completed grant request. Orthopaedics/ENT Grant decisions are typically communicated about the quarterly review has been completed